The world's most widely deployed RPA platform
This role will be at a developer of robotic process automation (RPA or RPAAI) software company and will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate.
Evangelizing the new digital workforce, bringing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to leading Enterprises.
- Articulating technology and product positioning to both business and technical users by identifying all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or Hibernate)/Java Development
- Having knowledge or working experience with database like SQL Server, My SQL
- Coding and mentoring the team to follow best practices.
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
- Knowledge or practical experience with databases such as SQL Server and My SQL
- Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Professional written responses to emails, RFPs, face to face and when submitting reports.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in software/technology sales engineering / consulting
- Travels extensively on short notice (up to 50% travel)