An opportunity as Solution Architect in the global leader in digital transformation software and operations services
Our client is a global leader in digital transformation software and operations services based in the US deploying cutting edge cloud platforms enabling their clients with the highest quality on-demand tools that will give them the competitive edge.
- You will work on short term projects interfacing with Customers directly, in addition to our Client’s Local and Global Teams
- Supporting for operation members, product owners, customer developers and architects as using Extreme Programming/agile and techniques and continuous integration servers / continuous deployment
- Working closely with the engineering teams to:
- Improve infrastructure and app architecture techniques and modernize applications of customer
- Becoming an agent of change within customer organizations
- Language: Fluent in Japanese (N1 level) & Business level English
- 10+ years of software development experience – experience in actively writing code and working with legacy systems and technologies
- Deep enterprise software development experience in Java and .NET.
- Experienced in communicating and engaging with customers
Preferred Skills as:
- A polyglot programmer (experience with Go, C#, JavaEE, etc.)
- Integrating with Netflix OSS components (Ribbon, Hystrix, Eureka etc.)